Some of you probably have read this before, but a good friend texted this to me (THANK YOU!), read it back again today and thought I could post it up as we all really can learn a few lessons or two from a good ol’ pencil 🙂
1. It tells you that everything you do will always leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes you made.
3. What is important is what is inside of you and not outside of you.
4. In life, you will undergo painful sharpenings which will make you better in whatever you do.
5. To be the best you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the Hand that holds you.
How true, isn’t it? 🙂